This two-day classroom-based course is for professional users of Vectorworks Landmark. The dedicated modules for getting started, general drawing, modelling, rendering, and 3D presentation offers a good grounding for optimising your use of Vectorworks Landmark.
The course is ideal for users new to Vectorworks Landmark and for those who want to refresh their core knowledge.
- Interface & settings
- Organise layers & classes
- Best practice file import & export
- Create drawing templates & title blocks
- Drawing tips for efficiency
- Plant tool and plant schedules
- Introduction to 3D modelling
- Basic modelling of architectural forms
- Presentation – 3D rendering
- Generate 2D drawings from 3D models
- Drawing annotations and detailing
- Site modelling
- Schedule landscape works
Learning Goals: Gain familiarity with Vectorworks Landmark. Learn a range of essential skills and techniques to confidently design, draft and communicate your landscape architecture vision.
When: 29th – 30th September 2020, 9am – 5pm.
Where: Megabits, 412c Lake Road, Takapuna, Auckland
Course Coach: Jeremy London
Class Size: This course is limited to 6 attendees.
(The course fee is inclusive of GST.